Sunday 11 July 2010

2 Days To Go

I am starting to realise that I'm actually going to Australia... It hadn't really hit me until my bestie Mel got offered an internship starting tomorrow so I might not ever see her for a year :s I'm now feeling rather scared and might have to have a sit and a cry later.

But I am mostly packed now apart from my hand luggage and would like to thank everyone who came over yesterday for all the cards and presents!

This is my first ever blog and I don't really have anything to say yet, hopefully when I do I will make lots of updates, be able to keep in contact with everyone and be able to look back on it all when it's all over. That's the Plan. Perhaps I will write something at the airport...where I will be so sooon!

Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Gunna miss you loads! Everytime i hear airplanes i will think of you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...