Wednesday 14 July 2010

Goodbye England!! :(

I am writing this sat in Singapore Changi Airport!! I am over half way to Australia! The pictures are of how pretty the airport is!

Last days in England were a little sad though :( Had a good time doing things the RIGHT way with Mel and Jamie. Although Jamie wasn't too keen on the One Tree as it made him want to die but Mel had all the sits and giggles taking us on a mystery tour there! Did end up having a sit and a cry though. Worst times ever leaving my besties!! But they will both come and see me and have the best time so it'll all be okay.

Had a nice meal that night with both mine and Ryan's families as well. Had trauma on the day I was leaving though as Jamie came over to say goodbye when I wasn't there and I thought I might never see him again but it was all okay in the end and he came back :)

Going to the airport was sooooo scary! Especially leaving my parents, that was the worst! Was so, so, so sad! But I'm trying not to think about how sad it is now and just look forward to how exciting everything will be. And a year really isn't that long.



Getting on the plane was very exciting. It was HUGE and for about the first 2 hours I enjoyed it, but we were sat by a really scary looking man who was drinking all the way and had his headphones on so loud we could hardly even sleep. So I wasn't really a fan of the journey although we did play an amazing game called Scramble Dash where you had to unscramble anagrams against the clock which came up with some pretty funny cities, foods and animals, such as the elepanto (which i really thought I was getting right and really was an Antelope).

Was so pleased to get off the plane at Singapore, which is the nicest airport I've ever been in. There's tropical gardens everywhere and it's really quiet. Everyone just seems so calm and relaxed, not stressed and frantic like at Heathrow! Had some yummy rice and noodles here too :) And they're giving me free wifi which I am definately a fan of seeing as we are here a fair while.

Anyway, next stop Brisbane and finding somewhere to live!

Missing you all loads!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. oh my days the airport looks lush, definately not a typical look for most airports!!!
    hope your next flight will be better than the first ( or do you get the same people sat next to you????)
    hope the house hunting goes well, when you find one let me know, ( present still has not arrived :-( ) x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really pretty there with all the flowers and you amongst them, I guess its night time there now so get some sleep on the next flight ready for Brisbane. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,

    It's Mel, do you remember me? I am using Rachel's address as I don't have a google acct.

    Sounds like you are having a good time, apart from the awful noisy plane neighbour! The airport looks so lovely, I can't wait for me and my husband Jamie to be there when we come to visit!

    How is the weather? Have you started looking for a house yet? Are the people nice?

    I guess you will answer all these questions in your next blog, and I should just be patient.

    My internship is really good fun :) First thing in the morning I have to compile a list of all the celebs who were at the previous nights parties, and that is fun.

    And I have also hyad to come up with ideas for participants for a new celeb reality show, and then make documents of them, and it feels really good to be doing something that will have an impact :)

    I also have been ringing people up and inviting them to parties and such, which is fun but something the personal assistants are quite rude and that is no good.

    Today I heard airplanes three times on the radio, and I had no sits and cries at all, but it makes me think of being SO SAD in the car, and hearing it as you and Jamie (husband) drove off.

    Hope to speak soon
    Miss you
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...