Wednesday 6 April 2011

2 Days

This week has been the most stressful week. I've been at uni all day for the last 3 days, had 3 pracs, a massive report to do and now today I have an oral presentation but have woken up with a sore throat :s. I can not wait for it to be saturday!

But at the weekend I did go to Byron Bay which was lovely as always. We stayed at the same campsite we were in for christmas which felt kind of strange. It felt like we were going travelling again. I really liked being back sleeping in the van. I hope I don't have to wait too long before I get the chance to go travelling again. When my student loan comes through I'm going to book a trip to Ayre's rock. I think it's going to be the last place I go before coming home. Which is now less than 3 months away. So I will be seeing you all quite soon :)

It seems strange that everyone at home is breaking up for easter though. If I was in Edinburgh I would only have exams left to do but here I havn't even got to midsemester and feel like I only just started back. I think it was definately worth it for the 3 month summer holiday though :)

Missing you all lots. It'll be very strange to be having my birthday without you all!

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...