Thursday 12 May 2011

Travel Photos- Part I

So, while I was travelling I didn't actually upload any photos. So I thought it might be nice to put a few faves up for you all to have a peek at....


The amazing Great Barrier Reef



Our new home!



The Boulders, very pretty but the water was so chillie!


Hanging high above the rainforest when we went Jungle Surfing.




A funny little roadside banana stall with what I think must have been the nicest, freshest banana I have ever tasted!


Ryan on the beach, somewhere in North Queensland...


Eaten alive at reef HQ...




Emus -right on the side of the road, not a care in the world.


Capricorn Caverns


It's hard to see but this is actually the platypus we saw in Eungella National Park! He is there, promise.



This cutie of a turtle is laying her eggs on Mon Repos Beach. See here.


Feeding a real, live, wild dolphin in Tin Can Bay



Me and Ryan in Noosa on our koala hunt


The beautiful Noosa



http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
A real life Kanga and Roo at Australia Zoo



Well, that's part I of our trip Cairns to Cape Tribulation. I will upload part II soon(ish) xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Seems that you had alot of fun in australia follow me i do the same..:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...