Monday 27 June 2011

Exams=Done

FREEDOM.

Exams are all over :D.

I think they went kinda okay, except from lack of time in the 1st one. So...No more study in Australia -I have actually finished my exchange year. Crazy times hey (hey is Australian, thought I'd better use the colloquialisms while I'm still here p.s. G'day mate).

I had a super fun night out on saturday at a rooftop party, then dancing in the city with the faves Sayo and Katia. I am going to be so sad to say goodbye to everyone. I only have 5 more days here. 5 that's hardly any! I wish I had sorted out some travel plans for the end of semester, but money is a pretty big issue. I can't wait to be rich.

Today I went to Movieworld and saw the most amazing stunt show. It was advertised as Monster Trucks but really the most amazing part were the freestyle motorcross riders. I was genuinely scared for their lives. They were not only flying through the air but doing crazy stunts, flipping and even letting go of their bikes! It was so impressive, and much scarier than going on the rides.

I'm even going to upload a video...as soon as I can figure out how (but that isn't now).

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...