Saturday 6 November 2010

Exams :(

I am feeling so bored of revision already and I still have 9 more days to go until it's all over! I had my first exam yesterday. It was 3 hours long with 8 essay questions on Microbes and Human Health. I think it went okay as half of the questions were exactly the same as the ones in past papers. 3 hours is a long time for an exam though -especially on a saturday! My other exams are this tuesday and the tuesday after and are only 1h30. But they are at 5.45pm -what a weird time. It seems so strange that firstly I had an exam on a Saturday and now I have evening exams to do. Very odd. We also get 10mins perusal time here which is different from at home.

So lately I havn't really been doing anything fun. I even forgot to go to the RSPCA on friday. I felt so awful but I was only really thinking about revision. I seem to have no idea what day it is now either -an exam on a Saturday has confused me! On wednesday it was Louisa's birthday though so we had drinks at home and then went to South Bank for some night swimming. It was really fun -not sure why we don't do that all the time really. I hid Guy's clothes in the bushes and he started to think that he hadn't actually brought any -rather amusing. We made her a chocolate cola cake which was yummy -didn't really taste like coke but was extremely moist.

Other than that I went to a few halloween parties last weekend. It was fun to dress up. Although the Australian's don't seem to really go for it as much. Me and Guy were getting the bus to a party and he had fake blood dripping from his head and I had a bloody bolt in my chest and the bus driver didn't want Guy to get on because he was bleeding and she thought he was going to be trouble! She didn't even know it was halloween. She let us on when she saw that mine was obviously fake though. We got to the party though and noone else was dressed up scarily. They were all dressed up randomly like people from Jersey Shore, "Canada", christmas etc... It was mostly American's there and really contrasted a party we'd been to a couple of nights before where it was mostly English people and everyone was dressed up scary. That was a fun night although it got shut down by the place. We ended up going back to some of the other girls house and jumping in the pool. But then had a long, cold walk home.

Ooh and I went to the zoo again but this time with my Biol2001 class. It was pretty good as we had talks from some of the keepers which they brought the animals along too. There was a koala, baby Tasmanian devils, a macaw (which was flying right over my head between the keepers -I felt like he was going to crash into me so kept on having to duck!), 2 baby Tasmanian devils and a baby alligator which I held! I've got some pics but havn't uploaded any later so will update these last 2 blogs with those at some point. I also stroked an echidna and saw a baby wombat! I fed the kangaroos and the elephants again as well. I really love this zoo!

Anyway, I suppose I really should do some revison. I have absolutely nothing exciting planned until after exams so it's going to be a boring 10 days! When I'm done will hopefully be going to Noosa for a few days and working a bit to try and make some money for travels before leaving on the 26th! Only 19 days to go before Cairns!!

Lots of love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...